BUSINESS EFFICIENCY TECHNOLOGIES - COMWARE
Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) technologies for:
Supply Chain | Process Improvement | Asset & Inventory Control
Product Sales, Solutions, Support & Service.
Comware is a specialty Information Technology business with barcode, RFID & labelling products and solutions at its core for conventional vertical market and cross-industry applications, in addition to custom or hybrid processes.
For over 32 years we have focused on providing identification, tracking, printing and data capture solutions that utilize one or more of the following core technologies:
- Barcode Scanners [cabled, cordless, fixed position, industrial, general purpose laser & linear imager (line scanners) and area imager (1D, 2D, QR code scanners)]
- Label, Barcode, Card & Receipt Printers [direct thermal, thermal transfer, inkjet, laser, LED plus all associated accessories & supplies]
- Radio Frequency Identification [Fixed or Mobile R.F.I.D. including LF, HF, UHF & NFC] – a key technology in the rapidly expanding “Internet of Things” (IoT)
- Hand-Held & Mobile Computers [Barcode, NFC or RFID Enabled, drop tested, Ultra Rugged, Windows & Android]
- Wireless Networks for Mobile Devices [Industrial grade, high performance, in-premise WLANS optimized for hand-held devices & mobile computers]
Both Barcode & R.F.I.D. technologies can provide many business benefits and often just one of these can enable justification of the cost of a solution based on a calculated return on investment:
- reduced labour costs
- prevention of data entry errors
- increased operational efficiency
- improved customer service
- reduced inventory costs
- partial or full automation of very specific manual processes (such as stock takes or asset audits)
- elimination of picking & shipping errors
- reduction “out of stock” situations
- compliance with customer mandates
Comware is a ‘full service, bricks & mortar’ business – we either include in our prices or for additional cost can offer many beneficial extra technical or professional services for our products and solutions.
If the lowest price is important to buyers who know exactly what they want, they can simply browse our range of ‘always in stock’ products at IDMart >>>> or just call us on (08) 8431 1 1 1 1 for assistance or to place an order with our customer service staff.
However during our 30+ years in business and particularly in recent years, we have found that the most astute customers understand that there are many benefits (both tangible and intangible) that come from developing a relationship with their suppliers or solution providers. Of course a fair price is an important consideration, but so are trust, quality, service, knowledge, experience just to name a few others. Buying something for the lowest price from a discount web shop or a drop ship virtual ‘e-tailer’ usually means you’ll miss out on some or all of these.
Our years of experience, product knowledge, pre & post sales support along with our technical & professional services are often critical to maximizing the return on investment and the benefits almost always offsets saving a few dollars.
We also have developed strong business partnerships with many other companies who can assist us provide a broader range of products & services such as software development, general I.T. infrastructure, factory automation, data cabling & electrical etc.