Business Efficiency Technologies & Process Improvement Solutions
End to End Solutions for Asset and Inventory Identification & Traceability
Comware Pty Ltd is an Information Technology business that specializes in barcode, RFID & labelling products and solutions for a multitude of conventional vertical market and cross-industry applications, as well as custom or hybrid processes.
For over 25 years we have focused on providing identification, tracking, printing and data capture solutions that utilize one or more of the following core technologies:
- Barcode Scanners (cabled, cordless, fixed position, linear imager, area imager, laser, 1D, 2D, memory, general purpose, industrial)
- Label, Barcode, Card & Receipt Printers (direct thermal, thermal transfer, inkjet, laser & LED plus all associated accessories & supplies)
- Radio Frequency Identification (Fixed or Mobile R.F.I.D. & NFC) – a key component in the rapidly expanding “Internet of Things” (IoT)
- Hand-Held & Mobile Computers (Barcode, NFC or RFID Enabled, drop tested, Ultra Rugged)
- Wireless Networks for Mobile Devices (Industrial grade, high performance, in-premise WLANS optimized for hand-held & mobile computers)
PwC Australia’s national leader for digital services John Riccio says automation is key:
“It’s critical not only to retail, it’s critical to any industry – digitization of processes, or elimination of processes, through automation, is a critical way to get your costs down.”
Both Barcode & R.F.I.D. Technology can provide you with many business benefits and often just one of these can enable you to easily justify a solution cost based on a calculated return on investment:
- reduced labour costs
- elimination of data entry errors
- increased operational efficiency
- improved customer service
- reduced inventory costs
- partial or full automation of very specific manual processes (such as stock takes or asset audits)
- preventing picking & shipping errors
- reduction “out of stock” situations
- compliance with customer mandates
Comware is a ‘full service, bricks & mortar’ business – we either include in our prices or can offer for additional cost many beneficial extra technical or professional services for our products and solutions.
If the lowest price is important to buyers who know exactly what they want, simply browse our range of ‘always in stock’ products at IDMart >>>> or just call us on (08) 8431 1111 for assistance or to place an order with our customer service staff.
However during our 25+ years in business and particularly in recent years, we have found that the most astute customers understand that there are many benefits (both tangible and intangible) that come from developing a relationship with their suppliers or solution providers. Of course a reasonable price is important, but so are trust, quality, service, knowledge, experience just to name a few. Buying something for the lowest price from a discount web shop or a drop ship virtual ‘e-tailer’ usually means you’ll miss out on some or all of these.
Our years of experience, product knowledge, pre & post sales support along with our technical & professional services are often critical to maximizing the return on investment and the benefits almost always offsets saving a few dollars.
We also have developed strong business partnerships with many other companies who can assist us provide a broader range of products & services such as software development, general I.T. infrastructure, factory automation, data cabling & electrical etc.
↓↓ Browse our product matrix below & click on to our online shop if you’re ready to buy ↓↓
COMWARE Pty Ltd
41 Amherst Avenue
Trinity Gardens SA 5068
CALL OUR TEAM
08 8431 1111
SEND A FAX
08 8431 1133
Subscribe to our Newsletter below: